Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Maternity Leave

In case you all don't know by now I am currently awaiting the arrival of Baby Hayes #2! I am due in about 2 weeks, but I feel like the baby could come at any time. Of course I will update you all once I have him or her.

I did want to take the opportunity to welcome Mrs. Becky Georges who will be my maternity sub while I am on leave. I will be on leave the rest of the school year and will no longer be available once I have the baby. Any questions about your child's grades, classroom behavior and/or curriculum should be directed to Mrs. Georges. Once Mrs. Georges starts officially in my position she will be given an e-mail address. You can contact the office at Lakeview to get that information.

It has truly been a pleasure working with this fine group of students this year. They are great students and I can't wait to see them next year as 8th graders.

No comments: