Friday, October 16, 2009

Narrative Redo

Students have all been given back their narrative and rubrics. Parents if you would like to see how your child did on their paper either contact me or tell you child you want to see their paper!

We have classroom folders here at school where I keep their essays and major tests. If students want to bring them home for viewing they need to "check it out" from their folder or else if you want a copy to keep at home I can make one for you.

Students have all been given the option to redo their essay if they are unhappy with their grade on the narrative essay. If your child has opted to redo their essay they should have it in their possession.

Redo essays are due for the following classes:

Periods 2 & 5 - due Tuesday, October 20th

Period 7 - due Wednesday, October 21st

I know that there have been a lot of absences and if your child is someone who has been out for a long amount of time I can extend the date for them - please contact me.

I discussed the redo process in class where details and requirments were discussed at length.

No comments: