Thursday, April 24, 2008

Baby Hayes Update

Update on Baby Hayes

Baby Hayes is getting bigger!! He/she has now learned that it can elbow me in my side. You all may get a chuckle at this, but it hurts!!!! I've been waking up a lot lately and I'm starting to understand this phrase, "You'll wake up a lot during your third trimester - don't worry it is your body getting you ready for all of those sleepless night to come once the baby arrives." I would just like baby and bladder to let me get a whole 8 hours of sleep one night! This is dreaming I know, and it will never happen. Oh well!

Enough complaining - I have had a very easy pregnancy and have been blessed. Jason (to my students - Mr. Hayes) and I are going to get an ultra-sound done this Saturday and are really excited. It will be a 3D and 4D ultra-sound and I will post pictures sometime next week!

Included are some pictures of Jennifer (Mrs. Russotiesi), Jen (Miss Casey) and I from my school baby shower that they were gracious enough to host.



The second photo is Jason's family. All of the ladies are expecting babies!!! Kathy (Jason's sister) on the left is due in early October and Jennifer (in the middle) is due 3 weeks after me July 21.



The picture below is of all the girls expecting from school.


Left to Right:
Mrs. Myers - due any day now - May 1!!!!! She's having a girl
Mrs. Schuyler - due around May 11 Having a boy
Mrs. Whelan - due May 25 - It's a surprise!
Mrs. Hayes - due June 29 - It's a surprise!


Hopefully this updates everyone in the right circles!

No comments: