Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In case you haven't noticed...

If you haven't seen me around school recently - parents - you should know I am growing in size DAILY! Just ask your son or daughter.

I'm trying to keep people up to date on my pregnancy and the most recent picture I posted is from last week - week 21.

I am currently 22 weeks pregnant or 5 1/2 months!

Something interesting to also note: baby Hayes estimated time of arrival is June 29, 2008 - which also the same day as my birthday! Not to mention my 30th birthday!

The chance of this happening is probably slim to none, but I think it would be neat to share my birthday with my first born!

We do not know what we are having, but feel free to take a guess by submitting your guess on the poll provided.

Hopefully we have seen the last of winter with this most recent storm. I don't know about you, but I could use some shine and WARMTH!

No comments: